Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I'm leaving on a Jet Plane!

I'm so jealous that whenever I'm not in Arizona it rains!!! But that's cool to hear that it is raining there but not that Randy is struggling with seizures. That's a major bummer.
 
Tell Jane I said Happy Birthday I love her and miss her and give her a hug and a kiss for me please! :)
 
I got the package and love it!!! So does my district haha.
 
My knee is doing really well and I know that the Lord is constantly blessing me. I think that I am going to call on the payphone and talk. Thanks for putting money in my account. I got to fly to Boise Idaho for my Visa at 4:30 in the morning on Friday. I spent all day in Boise and stayed overnight with the missionaries in the mission. i woke up the same time Saturday and came back to Provo. It was a LONG day.
 
Aftere we arrived at Boise, We went to lunch at Wendys and it tasted soooooo good. After that we went to Boise State, saw that Blue and orange Field and took pictures, then we went to the consolate, took our picture and fingerprints and then gave us our passports and visas. Then we went to the Boise temple which is really small but very beautiful, took pictures and the four of us decided to do a session. it was amazing! Then we went to a place similar to Golden Corral and then to the missionaries apartments. I will respond to your other email now and send pictures. Love You sooo much!!!
Adios!
Elder Wight
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment