Monday, December 9, 2013

I thought I signed up for Mexico, not Alaska!


Everything is going pretty great!!!


WE have ten investigators at the moment and are working on getting eight more by the end of this week. My Spanish I guess is coming along really well because members and investigators keep telling me how good my Spanish is especially for two weeks.


We mostly go to little stores that are in the nieghborhoods to buy snacks and paper stuff for church. WE have access to Soriana or HEB which are like walmart.


WE just got hot water in our house today so im super excited to shower tomorrow. Its actually super cold down here. The past four days have all been in the thirties and low forties. I thought I signed up for MEXICO not Alaska!!!! hahaha jk I love the cold! i get to use my big coat and gloves!


I love our ward and the members. WE had four encounters with drunk people in Alianza, the poor area that we have. They were interesting. But ya everyting is going great!!!

Thats so cool that Whit gets to go to Lithuania!!! Thats crazy!!!


Im sad to hear that about Randy dand but I know that everything will turn out the way that its supposed to. I see the Lords hand in all the things that i do down here.

My knees are doing pretty bad with this cold weather and the fact that we walk about 5-7 miles everyday and uneven rocky terrain. But I love it down here and wouldnt trade it for anything in the world!!!

I love you all SOOOOO much and miss you like crazy!!!
Adios!!!
Elder Joseph Harold Wight :)
 
P.S. YAY I GET TO HAVE A NEPHEW WHEN I COME HOME!!!!! YAY NASH!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment