Monday, March 3, 2014

Mesa AZ investigators!

Hola madre y familia!!!

This week was pretty good. We are having trouble turning people we contact into investigators but this week we managed to get two. Their family is from Mesa, Arizona. Our investigator is 14 and speaks English. His family got deported from Mesa because their visitors visa expired and they continued living there. But they are very receptive and I hope they progress.

 We visited alot of members and less actives this week and everyone keeps asking when transfers are and that they will be sad. One of us is leaving and the other is staying but being divided into another area. My comp went on divisions with our DL and they visited a family. They asked where I was and they told them that I had been transferred. After that the daughter told my convert. The next day when we visited both, they started crying when they saw me and said, "You didnt leave!!!!" I felt very loved. Then one of them said that they hated Elder Campos and were pretty serious. 

It is going to hurt when I leave this area. i was "born" here, the members are super cool and like me, and I like them. The weather has been hot hot and more hot. But Im losing weight so thats good. 

Elder Dallin H Oaks comes and is going to talk to us!!!!!!! I think Elder Craig C Cristiensen too!!!! Im so excited. Changes are in a week from today in then night so next week you will not know if I have been transferred or not but in two weeks yes. 

We are always trying to find new people to teach and it is not very easy. That is part of the learning, growing, and maturing process. I Love it here ut am starting to miss American food. I eat so many tortillas, but I LOVE flour tortillas but almost all of the people use corn.

 Im happy that everyone is doing well and that dad is adjusting to his new calling. He will do great and be a great leader. Grandpa sent me and Andi a very touching email that made me cry. I hope he sends it to you as well. I miss all of you sooo much and am grateful that Jane is seeing my pictures and remembering who I am. II love you all and will talk to you later!!! Im going to send pictures :)

Adios!!!
Con muchisimo amor,
Elder Joseph Harold Wight

No comments:

Post a Comment