Monday, March 3, 2014

Working hard in the bi-polar weather



Hola madre y familia!!!!

Everything is going well here in Mexico. Im glad to hear that everything is going well back there and that things are normal.  

Yesterday we were at 90 degrees and today we are at 40 with rain. Its miserable.

Im worn out everyday and my knees are weak after hiking the mountain every day. But I know there is a reason Im here although I dont know what it is. 

So on Friday we were walking to an appointment when some chavo stole this ladies purse. I took off after him. after about half a mile, i tripped on something that was sticking out of the ground. but because I was going fast, it looked more like I dove and tackled the person. The lady was very thankful and the guy ran away and got away. It was pretty cool. But my knees really hurt because they hit the ground hard. 

Thanks for getting my pants ready to send to me. I asked you to  read D&C121 beacuse there are alot of good things that you can learn and remember there. THis change is flying by super fast and I already have 5 months in the mission. Crazy!!!!!!! 

we had a crazy encounter with a Catholic who started bible bashing with us and thinks that the Catholic church was established by God after he said that men formed many churches. I told him that God established One faith One Doctrine and One Baptism Ephessians 4 something. I then told him that god established this church and that we carry his name on our chest as missionaries and on our churches. He didnt know what to say after that and stormed off upset. Our testimonies our the strongest things that we have. Share them with all the people you can!!!! Much love and cold from Mexico!!!!! Hopefully next week I have more to write about! :)

Con mucho amor,
Elder JOseph Harold Wight

No comments:

Post a Comment