Tuesday, January 7, 2014

1st baptism!!!

Im doing really well!!!

Sorry that I forgot to tell you that when we get to go to the temple, whatever day we go on is our PDAY. We normally go on Monday's but because it was the 1st it was closed so we went on Thursday instead. It was AWESOME!!!! but very small. haha

We also had our first baptism of which I will be sending photos. That was super awesome. I felt the spirit flowing right through me as I raised myhand to the square and performed the ordinance. She did as well because she looked at me right ater and started crying. I was on such a spiritual High yesterday.

(the girl i baptized!)

(most of the young women in the ward and my comapion!)

DAD IS ON THE HIGH COUNCIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means that he is one step closer to being bishop! hahahahahahaha Thats crazy!!!!

I find out tonight if i get transfered or not, but probably not. Well Im going to send pictures now!!! Adios!!!
With lots of Love,
Elder Joseph Harold Wight
 
 
SIDE NOTE FROM ANDREA:
 
We got to talk to Joe at Christmas and he looked so good!!! He's doing very well and LOVING his area. His Spanish is coming along quite well and he actually was having a hard time remembering different words in ENGLISH. Who knew?
 
When we got to Skype with him, I had to friend a member in their ward. She just posted pictures on facebook and so i'm going to steal them and put them on here. So proud of our missionary!!!
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment